With the exception of “guest posts” written by others, the Lemonade Stand Animation LLC owns the content on this Web site. All content, illustration and graphics are explicitly owned and copyrighted by the Lemonade Stand Animation LLC. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without explicit permission:
- Link to this site or any specific post on this site
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, class syllabus), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2013, Lemonade Stand Animation LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.lizbusinessodyssey.com.”
Not Without Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work
Re-posting and Translation Rights
We do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized ourselves (and Liz) for granting permission.
In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages. We simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please email us.